Adventures and Whatnot
It has been ages since my last post- about 2 years! Wow- time flies.
Recently the hubby and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary. Fun I tell you. Fun.
About two years ago we learned about TWK- an amazing, life altering program that radically enhanced our twentieth anniversary. TWK, otherwise know as Traveling Without Kids, is an awesome secret we were unaware of prior to two years ago. Basically the idea is you go on vacation with your spouse and only your spouse. The children are left home with responsible loving adults, who take great care of them. Genius!
You, and only your spouse, then begin to TWK. Experiences are fresh, exhilarating really. The silence is profound. The conversation is rich. The only dirty socks you pick up are your own. If you are lucky you will TWK to a tropical paradise where socks are not required. MAGICAL.
Now don't get your skivvies in a knot- we love our kids. We even love vacationing with our kids; BUT TWK opens a whole new world, a magical world.
Top 10 reasons why you should TWK:
1. Time alone with that hot spouse Jesus blessed you with.
2. Dinner will be peaceful, romantic even.
3. TWK costs a fraction of the price of a family vacation.
4. No one related to you (or at least with you) will cry, complain, whine, or hit.
5. You don't have to cook or cleanup after anyone.
6. Time alone with that hot spouse Jesus blessed you with.
7. Rich conversation with your favorite person.
8. Comfortable silence and great books.
9. The opportunity to miss your kids.
10. The opportunity to laugh and have fun with that hot spouse Jesus blessed you with!
Blessings to you and yours!