Monday, December 6, 2010

First Time Blogger

   I finally got a blog- woo hoo!  If I told you I thought blogs were a useless waste of time...ummm...I changed my mind.  I seriously think Sandy is shaking in his boots at the thought of me blogging about our family....poor guy. 
   Well if I am going to blog it is only fair that you get to meet my cast of characters:

The light guy, Sandy, and his bride, Shannon.


Sandy and Christian our son.

Me and my girlies- Noelle and Grace.

  I am blessed with these, and they keep my life full of wild crazy fun.  Join us on our crazy adventure with God!

7 comments:

Shelly said...

So by "light guy" do you mean like 90lbs or what? Just kidding, I know what you mean, but the rest of the world may not. You should actually call him that in the picture of him "jumping" or floating, whatever you want to call it! LOL :)I look forward to reading your blog!

nexis777 said...

Wonderful to see you blogging, Shannon! I really enjoy your perspective!

*Dave's little sis, Christy* :)

Thelittlebrownhouse.us said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! It is both crazy and fun! Looking forward to reading about your life!

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Welcome to the blog world!

Taylor said...

Yay! Look at you with your big girl blogging pants on! :)

Anonymous said...

I SO came to blogging, um kicking and screaming but God has blessed me though it so much! I'm sure I said I would never jump on this band wagon but now I'd probably never go back. Within reason of course. Have fun!
Jessie

{twenty}something said...

Thanks for visiting {twenty}something @ twentysomethingtransue.blogspot.com! I checked out your blog and really loved your Christmas decor this year!