Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Recap


Photo from the Flat Belly Cookbook

     Remember these yummy delights?  Well, I did not eat them on Christmas morning, instead I went with the cinnamon rolls and breakfast casserole.  Utter failure, I know.  Oh well, the cinnamon rolls were delicious- I had two!

    The kiddo's woke us up promptly at 7:00 am to open presents. (Note: We do not EVER do presents before 7:00 am.) 


They look a little drowsy, but they would not let lack of sleep deter them, no, they would not.






      The kids were delighted with their loot and I was delighted with their generosity towards each other.  All of the kids used their own money to buy each other presents this year.  It blesses my heart to see how much they love each other.  (Note:  As a result of typing the previous sentence I have almost guaranteed that they will bicker, annoy, and irritate each other the rest of the night.)

  We had Sandy's side of the family over for Christmas dinner. 

The K family, minus Shaun.

 The ladies.


The men showing their "guns".


Fun with the cousins.

Christmas was a whirl wind of fun!  We are blessed beyond measure, and so grateful that we got to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior with friends and family! 

Blessings to you and yours!





1 comment:

Megan said...

Looks like you had a fantastic Christmas - complete with generous spirits!