Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cakelets and other Christmas Goodies

Last week the FedEx guy brought us something besides light bulbs.  Woo hoo!

  
     A special aunt sent my kids this fun cakelet pan and gingerbread mix.  Doesn't cakelet just sound fun? Tonight the kids and I decided to break into the mix and bake some gingerbread man cakelets. 


During our baking extravaganza Grace told me I was, "divine, just divine".

Christian the egg cracker.


 
The finished product:


     Super fun and super easy!   A wonderful gift- the kids were excited and we got some fun family baking time in.  The gingerbread made my house smell wonderful and the kids said the gingerbread men tasted great!  You can get your own gingerbread cakelet pan  and gingerbread mix at http://www.williams-sonoma.com/

Blessings!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Love it! They were divine!