Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Truth Comes Out

   
                              

     My lovely husband has taken to reading my blog, nevermind that I stopped posting about five months ago and have recently posted only twice.  Apparently, as with all great writers, you're not appreciated until you stop writing. Ha!  Anyhoo, Sandy feels that I have failed to follow-up on some of my old posts, and therefore I need to update with you mindless info you missed this summer.  So here you go:

1.  I once posted that I was handing over the finances to my husband.  Now this was a great idea, at least in theory.  I have to admit, he was never able to pry the checkbook out of my hot little hands.  Apparently, now that Sandy's read my blog, he wants to "discuss" taking over the finances.  Hummm....

2.   Last winter Sandy purchased a boat without telling me.  Now, this boat wasn't your typical run of the mill boat, it was a hurkin' huge, ugly boat.   Sandy being the studly fix-it  fella he is, whipped the boat into shape, purchased new seats, and restained all the wood work.  The boat then went from extremely ugly to large an awkward, but at least he was able to collect a tidy profit when he sold it.

3.  Tonight in a passive aggressive move, I started the dishwasher and the washing machine (using hot of course) while Sandy was in the shower-  I was hoping he'd get a "refreshing" splash.   Ha ha!

                                

4.  Last year I lost 30 pounds.  Woo hoo!  The problem is I gained 12 pounds back.  Now my question is, did I lose 18 pounds or gain 12?  Hummm.....

5.  Someday I would like to write a book.  Here are a few titles I'm considering:  "10 Reasons NOT to Call your Husband a Little Moron",  or "When Teasing Becomes Truthful".  Ha!

Disclaimer:  If you were offended by tonights post.....  You should know that:
I have the worlds most amazing husband. 
 He smokin' hot and kind. 
He doesn't mind if I tease him.

 Hope you enjoyed the random blither of tonight's post.

Blessings to you and yours!
    
   

No comments: