36. Valentine's dinner with my family. I love them all so much!
37. Friends who bless my socks off and humble me at the same time.
38. That I did not have to sit on the saddle at the Texas Roadhouse.
39. Cold medicine for $.99.
40. Blue skies and mild weather.
41. Candle sticks in shades of cream.
42. My mom and siblings calling me and singing Happy Birthday.
43. Deodorant, it's just a happy thing.
44. A sweet son who still comes and asks for a hug.
45. A smiling teenager.
46. A husband who cleans the bathroom and changes our sheets. I love him more and more everyday.
47. A husband who asks why he hasn't seen me reading my Bible as much lately. A blessing I never thought I would have, a bit humbling too.
Blessings to you and yours!