Tuesday, February 15, 2011

There's Fat and It's Tuesday #6

   So, this post has to be super short and sweet.   It is already 7:05, and I still need to do a bit of homeschooling.  Yikes! 

   Two week weight loss update:

1.  There was food, and I ate it.

2.  I lost only .6 in two weeks, for shame, for shame! 

3.  It is possible, that I am a smack talker, and will not annihilate the other contestants in the Biggest Loser competition.  Shhh...don't tell Sandy.

   I plan to look at fat pictures of myself all week, hopefully this method will lead to less calories in my mouth and more pounds off the scale. 






Blessings to you and yours!

1 comment:

Amy Kinser said...

Might I say that what you see as a fat person, I see as a beautiful lady? I do believe eating healthy is a great thing but make sure to remember that God made you just perfectly and yes, He does want us to be healthy and take care of our bodies.

Okay, did I just sound like a mother or something? :)