Tuesday, February 1, 2011

There's Fat and It's Tuesday #3

   The Lumberjack's Wife brought back Fat Tuesday. Can I get a Woo Hoo! 

Photobucket


Dieting adventures this week:

Day One:  I was freaking out a bit, as I had gained one pound the week prior.  I decided to start the week smart, and meal plan.  I also prepped meals for work.

Day Two:  I lost my pound.  Sweet!  I best not celebrate with cake, instead I'll stick to Slow Churn Brownie Fudge Ice Cream.

Day Three:  Weightloss, again, without an enema.

Day Four:  Just maintaining.  Pondering, why is it so easy to gain weight and so hard to lose weight?

Day Five:  No weight loss again.  Annoying!

Day Six:  Maintaining.  Seriously!

Day Seven:  Weight loss again.  Sweet!  I lost a total of 2.4 pounds this week! 

  Overall, weight loss this week has been good.  At this point in the competition I was hoping to have lost 6 pounds, and I have only lost 4.4.   That's a bummer, but I am pleased with the loss this week.  I might have to resort to extreme measures and exercise, though I am not sure I am ready to breakout the big guns, yet.




Blessings to you and yours!

2 comments:

The Lumberjack's Wife said...

Nice work, my dear. But what are "the big guns?" :)

His girl said...

It's a secret. Humm...