2. I breakout into song during American Idol. I sing horribly, my voice cracks and squeaks horribly, but if I turn up the volume loud enough I sound awesome.
3. Grace had a frustrating night. First, after dinner she wanted only chocolate ice cream but we had Neapolitan. Then later I annihilated her at Chinese checkers. Hummm...I wonder if it is wrong to enjoy beating your children at games. The final straw was when the ears on her bunny craft wouldn't stand up straight. The angst of being in the first grade.
4. I believe I was punked at work today, yes I do. That's all I have to say about that.
5. I told my husband all I wanted for him to do for our anniversary is sing me "Hero" by Enrique Iglesias. Hummmm.....oh, and flowers in a vase. See, simple.
6. I think I will blog about proper etiquette on Thursday's, I'm not sure yet, but I'm leaning in that direction. Now, this is not a snooty deal, it's just fun. I learned how to properly make a bed before the 2nd grade, but I did not learn to properly set a table until I was at least 25. Etiquette simple and fun.
7. We have about 9,000 eggs that still need to be stuffed for our Community Easter Egg Hunt. That's a 1,000 eggs a day for the next nine days. Any takers????
Blessings to you and yours!