Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Over the Meadow and Through the Woods

Over the river and through the woods, to grandmother's house we go.



My grandma lives in this little ghetto town, sorry grandma, you know it's true.

But she and my Grandpa Marv found this beautiful piece of property at the edge
of town.


I love visiting their home.  I feel like they live in a magical land.
Beautiful views of a creek running along the bottom of a hillside. 
In the spring, orchard tree's in bloom.
It's lovely.
Just don't forget your taser when you visit, ya know, in case you want to go to town.






Grandma's is magical when you're little.  The littlest even found some petrified wood.

I love visiting family, and I can't wait to go to my mom's later this month!

Christian is going to try and score a ride in Grandpa's helicopter.  Fun!

Plus he's a homeschooler this year, so it'll count as homeschooling.

Blessings to you and yours!

No comments: