Shannon's Top 10 Dislikes:
1. Cats. Nasty little beasts, they are. I CANNOT stand them. Now for you cat lovers, don't hate me, I just HATE cats, and I especially hate when they rub up against you. Yuck!
2. Gross smells. I cannot stand things that smell bad. Here's a motto to remember: "A shower a day keeps the stink away.
3. Whining. Seriously. Stop whining and do something about it.
4. Sugar on the floor. Yes, this is a problem at my house, I have a sneaking suspicion that my children eat spoonfuls of sugar when I am not home.
5. Screaming. It annoys me. Quiet please.
6. Dog poop. Enough said.
7. Books that end weak. If your going to take the time to write a book, end strong.
8. Animals in general. Social tip: You may love your pets, there's a good chance your company doesn't.
9. Calories. Frankly, I think calories are overrated.
10. When I act like a jerk, and trust me I do.
Blessings to you and yours!