Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Randomness with A Little Fat Tuesday

Did Shannon stop blogging?  No, no, no, life just got busy.

These little folks require a significant amount of time.

And then there is:

Couponing!

       Yes, I have turned into one of those crazy ladies who coupon.  I even have my own organized binder.  It's awkward to admit that I shop with a binder, but it's true.  I apologize in advance to anyone in line behind me.
       You may think couponing is lame, but I betcha want to know my best deal of the week.  Well, maybe not, but I'm gonna tell you anyway:

    One box of Dayquil, one box of Puff's Plus Kleenex, one box of Quaker Oat Squares,  and one box of Crunchy Oat Clusters, all for the amazingly low price of $.59.  Yes folks, $.59. 

      Couponing is well and good, but I need to get to Tuesday's topic:


Weight loss


      Yikes!  In all honesty, I may have subconsciously stopped blogging because I am LOSING our biggest loser competition, and I didn't want to blog about it.  I only lost .4 this week.  Failure.  I've lost a total of 4.8 pounds in 7 weeks, not my best work.  I need to lose 19.2 pounds in the next five weeks to meet my goal....it's not looking good folks. 

      In an effort to not take responsibility for anything, I am going to blame Sandy for my failure to lose weight.  It's his fault I'm not losing weight, truly.  That man of mine, he tells me I'm beautiful at least five times a day.  He even texts me little messages telling me I'm hot. Seriously...not motivating.  I just walk around thinking, "I'm hot, might as well go to Starbucks."  Ha! 

(Honey, If you read this post.  I LOVE you!  You are amazing!)

Blessings to you and yours!


3 comments:

Taylor said...

You are kinda hot

His girl said...

You're a weirdo, but I still like you! I just hope you aren't my stalker blogger. Ha!

Monica said...

It is true Shannon, you are pretty hot! :-) P.S. "Couponing" is the best, is it not?