Thursday, March 10, 2011

Woe is Me

Woe is me.


This beautiful daughter of mine, likes a boy.  Excuse me, while I throw-up.

I am too young to have a daughter who likes a boy.

The worst part is he's a nice boy, and we like him.

Woe is me.

Having a fourteen year old is very different than I thought.

My rules were:  "No dating until your married".

Notice the were, in the above sentence.

Well, there still is a "no dating" clause in our family.

But, and I stress BUT, it is impossible to make them not like each other.

Woe, is me.

I am NOT old.

My children are going to always think I am the coolest, and I'm not old.





See, she's little, and she loves her mom.

Woe, is me.

I like being a mom.

I like having my kids think I'm the greatest.

I have a feeling that's gonna change, a bit.

Woe, is me.

On the upside, Sandy and I will be able to take great vacations while we are still young.



Greece anyone?

Humm... I like that. 

But I still don't like her liking a boy.

Blessings to you and yours!

No comments: