Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Top 10 Dislikes

  
 Shannon's Top 10 Dislikes:

1.  Cats.  Nasty little beasts, they are.  I CANNOT stand them.  Now for you cat lovers, don't hate me,  I just HATE cats, and I especially hate when they rub up against you.  Yuck!

2.  Gross smells.  I cannot stand things that smell bad.  Here's a motto to remember:  "A shower a day keeps the stink away.

3.  Whining.  Seriously.  Stop whining and do something about it.

4.  Sugar on the floor.  Yes, this is a problem at my house, I have a sneaking suspicion that my children eat spoonfuls of sugar when I am not home.

5.  Screaming.  It annoys me.  Quiet please.

6.  Dog poop.  Enough said.

7.  Books that end weak.  If your going to take the time to write a book, end strong.

8.  Animals in general.  Social tip:  You may love your pets, there's a good chance your company doesn't.

9.  Calories.  Frankly, I think calories are overrated.

10.  When I act like a jerk, and trust me I do.

  Blessings to you and yours!

2 comments:

Jessie at Blog Schmog said...

I thought I was the only person on the planet with the sugar problem. :)

Thanks for the book tip too! I'll have to have you approve my ending when I finally finish my novel. LOL

Monica said...

Man our dislike lists are so similar! :-) I hate cats...hate em!