Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Can't Find Fat Tuesday

   Happy Tuesday evening to you!  I'm having quite the quandary tonight,  I have been mentally preparing to participate in a link party for Fat Tuesday for at least seven days now.   Now that I am preparing my first post I canNOT find the link! (insert annoyed face)  Poor me, alas, I will post all alone- no parties for me.

   Fat Tuesday news:
   
      1.  I restarted the Flat Belly Diet on Monday.  I have been mentally starving since.  Note to self:  Keep on your eating plan, it's yummy, and so much easier to follow when you don't cheat.


      2.  Next Monday I am joining a "friendly" Biggest Loser competition.  I plan to annihilate my competition.  My best friend informed me that we are supposed to support and encourage each other in our weight loss goals.  That's nice.  I still plan to annihilate the competition. 

     3.  I will NEVER blog my weight.  EVER.

    4.   My gorgeous, thin sister-in-law asked if I was going to start exercising this round.

 PLEASE.  I would rather starve.  Yes, it's true I loath exercise.

     5.  I will be posting my weight loss, in pounds, every Tuesday for the next 12 weeks.  I will not post my actual weight (just incase you missed #3).

It was a LOT.

Now it's less.



The plan is to be 25 pounds less.

Blessings to you and yours!

2 comments:

Thelittlebrownhouse.us said...

I had to file a restraining order against exercise.. seems to be working.

Taylor said...

I was thinking about joining the competition. But you scared me.