Here's the low down on my diet progress:
1. I only had Chocolate Stuffed French Toast once this week- it was fantastic.
Flat Belly Family Diet Cookbook
2. I had no desire gnaw off any of my friends arms, however, I did consider eating paint chips.
3. My good friend, Shelly, will no longer give me daily updates on her weight loss. She feels that because we are in competition to win $$$ for weight loss we should only update each other on Monday's when the whole group gives their weekly weight loss updates. Whatever Shell. Whatever. (Note to Shelly: Remember I have pictures from Junior High and Mexico. I'm just saying.....I'll use them if I have too).
4. I did not lose the most weight this week. Bummer.
5. After two enema's and a shot of syrup of ipecac, I lost 3 pounds.
6. I'm just kidding about #5. Sheez people, take a joke, I lost weight the old fashion way, eat right and don't exercise.
7. I ate 4 cookies to celebrate my weight loss. Do you think this maybe counter productive?
8. All four cookies were Flat Belly Diet friendly...still, not sure I should have had four. I was only supposed to have 3, but these cookies were molasses, and molasses cookies are my FAVORITE. I probably won't make them again anytime soon, as my self control is weak.
9. I went roller skating to counter act the cookies. I skated around the rink approximately 3.75 times. I'm sure this workout burned a HUGE amount of calories. :)
All in all, a good week, only 21 pounds to go! Here are a few pic's of our roller skating adventure for your viewing pleasure:
Momma K and the one footed skater. (You'd have to be there to understand.)
Renae and I. I think I might be saying "Wow, I need sweepy bangs for this giant forehead of mine."
More of the boyz.
Grace losing the limbo.
I'm sure my amazing photography skills are making you think, "Man, she should definitely quit her day job, her photo's are amazing." Ha!
Blessings to you and yours!