Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I Had to Buy the Ribbon

  Lately I've been suffering with a severe bout of decorating fever.  This nonfatal disease can be treated by bargain shopping at Michael's.  Okay, I'm being slightly dramatic but only slightly.  I did however, end up doing a bit of bargain shopping at Michael's and found ribbon for 80% off and decided at that price I must purchase it.
   A few weeks ago I showed you a picture of these:


   I received these canisters, filled with bath products, from my mom for Christmas.  The funny thing is I almost bought her the same ones at Costco, so of course I like them.  Though I  thought they needed a little extra something to make them more ascetically pleasing, so I  added ribbon and a bit of bling, from a broken necklace my daughter had.  And wa-la....





   I decided to display the canisters on a shelf I've had for years just gathering dust in my laundry room.



   Cute, simple and cheap- that's my motto!  I'm linking up with the Shabby Nest's Frugal Friday link party.

Blessings to you and yours!


No comments: