"Shout joyfully to God, all the earth;
Sing the glory of His name;
Make His praise glorious.
Say to God, "How awesome are Your works!"
We serve an awesome God. Life gets crazy, but isn't it such a blessing that we are His! Today my post will be short and sweet- just my gratitude list.
1. Sitting in church with my family, and holding crayons for my littlest while she colors. This season of mommyhood is rushing by, and I just want to push the pause button.
2. Shopping with my oldest. I love our conversation and how she asks my opinion on her fashion and make-up. (Now, she doesn't always use my opinion but at least she asks.)
3. I'm grateful for new neighbors and the words Grace spoke upon meeting them.
Grace: "I've been praying for you since I was a little girl. I've been praying for a friend in my neighborhood."
Melt my mommy heart. I'm not sure our new neighbors are Christians and they may now deem us the weird neighbors, but I am so grateful to have a little girl that lets her "light" shine.
4. My son. Christian is a ton of fun and I am grateful he still asks me to tuck him in and pray with him. I fear these days will pass to soon.
5. Sweet friends who read my blog and encourage me. I love you guys!
6. Good, predictable books.
7. A cup of peppermint tea and my bible.
8. Good conversation and breakfast with a friend.
9. No snow! Yeah! Rain~boo! (Oops, this is a grateful list not a complaining list).
10. The sound of belly laughs coming from Christian and Grace. Sometimes these two kids can seem a little loud and crazy, but the joy they have playing together. Grace prays for her "best friend" Christian.
11. Committing to having a family night every Sunday.
Blessings to you and yours!